Tuesday, 8 May 2018

..about this one thing!


Some people start blogs to make money, others for fun but I do it primarily as a personal diary.
We all have those moving thoughts- sometimes happy thoughts, other times sad. There are times we feel political, other times subtle. There are moments we feel like fighting, other times fleeing. And then there are things we all want to share about ourselves. This is a quick summary of the things I blog about.
I have been through trenches, and writing has been one of the things I have used to vent myself.  It’s about life- it’s about that one thing- blossomed by thunder.
Let me welcome you with this extract of a timeless piece by Lao Tzu, The Tao Te Ching

Being and nonbeing produce each other.
The difficult is born in the easy.
Long is defined by short, the high by the low.
Before and after go along with each other.
So the sage lives openly with apparent duality
and paradoxical unity.
The sage can act without effort
and teach without words.
Nurturing things without possessing them,
he works, but not for rewards;
he competes, but not for results.
When the work is done, it is forgotten.
That is why it lasts forever.


No comments: